Wednesday 3 December 2008

Me

Love,

Tell me whatyou wish for most in the world?

I wish for inspiration that could move a monster to tears

Allow a great wake up of civilisation's monstrous ways

Let it know the sweeter things, stop dabbling in mirages.

Dear tell me - how you wish to take this part yourself?

In the first part I'm a lover. Providing for my muse, subservient to her every wish.

Her breakfast is the golden dawn of rose petals, ambrosia her dinner.

Our hours are spent in silent mutual appreciation.

We sit in a wooden cottage deep in the forest, by a stream, made available for dearest friends to drop by for amiable weekends.

In the second I'm an artist, cultivating from life its richest threads woven in mysterious tapestries and hung from sky scrapers to challenge, bemuse, delight and horrify.

I'm a defender of truth, a slayer of wrong. My works challenge and absorb, sting apathetic youth into meaningful contemplation and wake the lazy old from slumber.

I'm a reminder of life sweetly, honestly lived. The dance of a thousand romeos at the service of your soul.

In the third, I'm healer, bringing all disharmony into whole. I am the culler of negativity, the alchemist trading your base metal for pure gold. I raise prostitutes to queens and renegades to silent destiny. I'm the winner of all that was never lost, champion for you in your misery to rise up and quell. Reach down and bear you to safety.

Keep the dear ones alive. Alive to their overwhelming possibility.

Show the sinner their broken heart is ripest for mending, the afraid that theirs is the least of challenges.

The blind that their eyes are already open and give the jealous a tender cheek caress, let them know it's OK.

I am the challenger of wisdom the deceiver of peace, the underminer of all that is known and forgotten.

Dear one, I am also this.

In the fourth I am a dreamer, away from the terrible hum.

Eyes pointed to the sky, missing Earth's dreaded overgrowth and serpent designs, cajoling and puking.

I am sunset skies as war rages beneath, angels out of devils reach.

A life imagined far better than any could think, it is none the less, a life barely lived.

And the fifth sweet one,

Is available entirely for you.

Right now.

Speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment