Wednesday 29 November 2006

Babaji

WHO AM I?

"I am Existence-Knowledge-Bliss Absolute. I am That by very nature. I cannot be anything else but That, as I am That alone without a beginning and an end. It is My real innate nature. I am the Absolute and Supreme Self, both within and without the finitude. I am Truth, eternal and everlasting. I am the only One, all in Myself. None exists save I, in and through all that exist. I am ever All Existence itself. I am the changeless One in the midst of all changes. I am the Formless in all forms. Change is linked up with form, and form is labeled with change. But I am beyond the two. I am not susceptible to all the ills of the flesh that exist crawling under the feet of form and change. I am the monistic unity, here, there and everywhere and at all times-nay for all times. Where is happiness, except in perfect realization of the One without a second? I feel I am all happiness itself. All Bliss I am. All joy I am.

I shine in the sun and the moon and the stars and the whole universe. I am the sun of suns, shining in the sun up above. I am the crystal light in the sun and virgin purity in the moon. I am the twinkling spark in the stars and the sustaining Principle in the universe. I shine, the sun shines. The sun warmly whispers unto Me of My eternal Presence in it. I am really all Myself in everything – the sun, the moon, the star and the whole cosmos. I am the living ocean of ecstasy that rages wild and surges and storms and levels down the earth and heavens. I send such continuous wave after wave of inarticulate ecstasy into the world drowning deep and scattering all its thoughts and cares. I beat in every breast, see in every eye, throb in every pulse, smile in every flower, shine in the lightning and roar in the thunder. I flutter in the leaves, I hiss in the winds and I roll in the surging seas. I am the Wisdom of the wise, the Strength of the strong and the Heroism of the heroic. I am the very life of Infinity both within and without. I am the One in the all and the All in One. I am the Impersonal Personality of the whole universe."

-Kriya Babaji "Masterkey of All Ills"

No comments:

Post a Comment